A.A.S.R. MASONS AT SUPREAM COUNCIL IN ARKANSAS 2010

WELCOME

Brethren & guest, welcome to our new General Grand Masonic Congress Blog and website. We hope you enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed creating it. Please take a moment to view the videos, Links, and conversation with the site and Blogs. We welcome your thoughts and opinions.

Again, welcome to our new Blog & website, see you online @ ggmasoniccongress.org



General Grand Masonic Congress President General

General Grand Masonic Congress President General
Induction of ILL. Ollie Spencer Sr. 33rd (DC)

WORDS FROM THE PRESIDENT GENERAL ILL. Ollie Spencer Sr. 33rd

I bring you greeting from the General Grand Masonic Congress and all its jurisdictions in Canada and the US. I continue to pray that each visitor to our website and this blog will be edified by what all of our Grand Lodges and their subordinates have to offer aspiring Masons and those that are seeking the light. I wish everyone success in everything they do. I believe that this is possible only if one remembers that when you put GOD first, all things are possible through Him that strengthens us. The Lord is my Light and my Salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid?



Psalms 27:1

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

2011 GGMC MEETING

For those who read this Blog I hope it finds you in good health and that if you are traveling to this years Supreme that you are blessed coming and going. I hope to see you soon as we work to build something that We can be proud of, but more importantly that our Lord and Savior can be proud of. As we travel on this journey to the East, I look forward to the day that I hear the words, "Well done my good and faithful servant." "You have done good work, square work." It is and should be all of our goal to "Mark Well" so that we may receive our wages. 

Holiness to the Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment